Hello! We're currently in the process of updating our website and making a few changes in the community. Hang tight and stay tuned for another update coming soon.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Our Guild Chapters are our primary games, where the majority of guild members are present or where there is a significant presence from community leadership.
We are drawn towards games that promote teamwork, offer an opportunity to stake a claim in the world, and provides engaging experiences (and great memories).
Our community aspires become self-sufficient as an organization to help our members acquire the gear and resources needed to succeed in the game’s universe.
Sea of Thieves
Current / Other Games
- Guild Wars 2 + Elder Scrolls Online + World of Warcraft + EVE Online
- League of Legends
- Starcraft 2
- Tabletop / RPGs / roll20
VISION + MISSION
To cultivate a community of players to
take initiative with their ideas,
become the best they can be,
collaborate with peers,
offer their gifts to the community,
be respectful to themselves and other players,
and to enjoy the adventure.
To leverage our resources as a community to provide:
a respectful environment for you to be yourself and pursue your goals,
resources and guidance to assist players of all skill levels,
regular activities to help you achieve your goals,
and opportunities to grow and improve as both a gamer and a person.
- ImpactRL – an effort to provide some kind of positive impact to the real world, such as a charity event (e.g., Shan’s Charity Stream).
- Stream Team – a collective of streamers and guildies that support our streamers.
- Provide a positive service to a game community – e.g., Star Citizen freight running, GW2 fractal newbies, weekly giveaways, etc.
- DiscordPersonalWall – a category dedicated to members who want to have their own “wall style” channel. (?)
- Recruiting/Hiring Roles – Event Organizer, Recruiter, Morale Booster, Graphic Design, Video/Content Creator
- LFG channel, Monthly Giveaways, WeeklyKeystone, Game Experts
- GW2 – Living Storyy Episode 4 + Fractal/Dungeon Night
- Overwatch – Arcade + Quickplay
- Starcraft 2 – Co-op + Team vs. team
- Warframe – … stuff (shan halp)
- Office Hours – where I’ll block out x number of hours in a week to be “available” for anyone, for any game, and if not needed will focus on guild development (e.g., recruitment).
What does “Eularity” even mean?
(1) n., a community of gamers who are committed to becoming the best players and individuals that they can be while also providing collaborative support to their peers on their own pursuits.
(2) n., a physiological state in which an individual is finely tuned and focused on what they want to accomplish. (aka “flow.”)
(3) n., the “city on the horizon” that represents the home of all of our best selves and where our pursuits reside → a reminder to ask ourselves if we are moving towards or away from our ideals.
OUR KEYSTONE VALUES
Rather than capturing the masses, we seek only to capture the hearts of those that resonate with the key values we believe that will create an inclusive, respectful, and collaborative community. We aspire to cultivate a community that supports and challenges one-another to become the best that we all can be.
Strive to keep evolving as a player and as a person.
Set your aims high and move towards it. Help others, and let others help you, improve.
Treat others with respect and kindness.
Don’t be a dick. (:
Practice good sportsmanship and be a decent human being.
We will not tolerate people who are mean and disrespectful to one-another, regardless of guild affiliation.
When you see an opportunity, take it.
It need not be grandiose.
With good intentions, you do not need to wait for permission to do something you think is beneficial for yourself, for a guild member, or for the guild.
We want the oddballs, the misfits, we want your quirks, we want to see the unique values our community has.
Help the community become open-minded and inclusive of players and their unique interests and personalities.
Everyone has a gift to provide.
As simple as lending an ear or offering your time in-game.
Or as grandiose as providing your technical expertise or game knowledge.
Help your guild mates become the best they can with what you have to give.
Work together with your peers to accomplish a common or personal goal.
Ask when you need a hand.
Offer a hand when you can.
Invite others along on your pursuits and create memorable experiences together!
Have a good time on your own and with your peers! It’s the whole point of it all!
Don’t put yourself through things that make you miserable.
Be a reason the player on the other side of the screen smiles today!