Join the Guild
Requirements to Join
- 18+ Years of Age
- Loosely active 1-2 times a month to participate in an active chapter or community game.
- MUST be respectful to all players.
How to Apply to Eularity
- Join Discord (discord.gg/yQY7gXD).
- Look for the Application details in the #public channel.
- Submit your Application directly into #public (or) Private Message an @Officer:
- Check the individual game for any additional Application Requirements (e.g., providing Gamertag, etc.).
- Await a response from an Officer and a brief chat. (: In the meantime, say hi to the guild in #public. (:
New members undergo a brief trial period and are guided by an assigned officer/newcomer guide.
Leadership / Contact
- Aeua (Leader) (Aeua#2468)
- Shanseala (Officer) (Shanseala#9238)
- Ghost (Officer) (Ghost#4263)
→ @Officer in Discord
Leader + Officer
Developers and managers of the guild at large, systems, and inter-personal relationships.
A non-officer that is responsible for core organization of a chapter or community game. (Typically one of the most active members of that chapter/game.)
Members of the guild who are actively enrolled in a Guild Chapter. This is an additional role on top of Eularian.
(+Must be active within a Guild Chapter in a month period.)
Core members of the community that may not necessarily be proactively involved in an active Guild Chapter. All members are Eularians, always.
Acquaintances/friends of a Eularian. They may or may not be directly involved in game activities, but are given special access so that friends/family can participate without being subject to all the same requirements of members.
Temporary members that are likely only visiting to participate for a 1-time session. These members are regularly purged.